TheÂ Christensen Arms Modern Precision Rifle is the next-generation chassis system. The chassis is machined from 7075 billet aluminum and features V-block bedding to promote superior accuracy. Other features include an adjustable folding stock with a locking hinge mechanism, an oversized fluted bolt knob, and black nitride coated bolt, receiver, and muzzle brake. The Modern Precision RifleÂ is built with an aerograde carbon fiber barrel (or 416R Stainless Steel #4 contour barrel), free-floating handguard, and adjustable comb; and is guaranteed to shoot sub-MOA. Developed with a 100% proprietary chassis and weighing around 7 pounds.
- Caliber:.308 Winchester
- Weight:7.6 lbs.
- Rifle Overall Length:44.75″ Extended
- Action:Bolt Action
- Trigger:Match-Grade Flat Trigger
- Rifle Barrel Length:24″
- Rifle Barrel Twist:1:10″
- Barrel Thread Pitch5/8×24″
- Rifle Stock:Desert Brown Folding Stock with Locking Hinge and Magnelock Technology
- Scope Mount:20 MOA Picatinny Rail
- Magazines Included:AICS-Compatible Detachable Magazine
- Iron SightsNo
- Caliber or Gauge:.308 Win
- HandednessRight Hand