This machine has been designed specifically to run the new Dillon Precision RL1100 press.
Improvements Over the AmmoBot Rev2 Auto Drive
- Faster Top Processing Speed. The Rev3 RL1100 boasts a top speed of around 4,000 cycles per hour (CPH).
- State-of-the-Art Drive System. The new Rev3 RL1100 uses the same cutting edge Adaptive Vector Drive system found on the 1050 model of the Rev3.
- Smart Torque Limits. No need to worry about adjusting “clutches” of any kind. Our Adaptive Vector Drive uses predictive modeling to insure you have the power you need, when you need it while also protecting you from over-torque when jams occur.
- Low Motor Noise. The Adaptive Vector Drive and closed-loop hybrid servo motor means you still get all the power and speed we’ve always given you, but with much less motor noise.
- Low Motor Heating. Gone are the days of the motor fins and fans. The Adaptive Vector Drive gives you power when you need it, and not when you don’t. That means the motor uses less power and doesn’t heat up like previous models. Even after running for hours your motor is still cool.
- Continued Collaboration and Innovation. We continue to work with very talented companies and individuals to deliver the best products at the most affordable prices.
Further proof that, with AmmoBot, you can still Load Smarter!®
Dillon RL1100 NOT INCLUDED.
Product Note: It is highly recommended that you use case lubricant on ALL ammunition processed on an AmmoBot/RL1100 setup. We recommend using 1-2 shots of Dillon Case Lube per hopper full of brass for pistol cases and 2-3 shots per hopper full on rifle cases. Case lubricant stops the brass from smearing upon resizing and also decreases the chance of press jams.
U.S. Pat. No. 9,664,488; 9,879,961; 9,982,982 and Patents Pending
All AmmoBot machines are built to order.