Since B&T Industries introduced the Atlas Bipod in 2006, the shooting community found a usefulness in its patented, novel features. We began receiving requests for a “bigger,” “heavier,” “stouter” bipod with the same features.
The BT35-NC 5-H Atlas Bipod “No Clamp” has a two hole pattern of 1.100” with the holes being 10/32 threads. It requires the 5-H ADM 4103LA74 Lever or any Arca dovetail mount with knob tensioner and same hole pattern. The BT35-NC will also mount to include our BT19 (AI) and BT21 (TRG) spigots. It is comprised of 6061-T6 aluminum that is Mil-Spec Type III hard coat anodized and have heat treated, stainless steel components. Available in black only.
- Height Range: 5.5 – 10.5″ approximately
- Preloaded Pan: 15 degrees +/-
- Preloaded Cant: 15 degrees +/-
- Pan and Cant can be locked out at top dead center
- Pan and Cant Tension Wheel has Detent adjustability and Cam-Lock
- 5 leg positions: 0, 45, 90, 135 and 180 degrees
- Non-Rotating Legs: outer leg does not rotate around inner leg
- Weight: 25.8 ounces
- Footprint: 14.5 – 19.5″