- Actuator: Replaces the original bolt carrier and produces simulated recoil every time the gun is “fired”
- Magazine: Stores CO2 gas, or holds two standard 12 gram CO2 cartridges
- Laser: Mounted on or threaded into the barrel, the laser transmits a beam of light to activate targeting systems – many types of lasers are available to work with a variety of targeting systems
- By using gas instead of live ammunition a large number of simulated rounds can be fired for a minimal cost
- The system can be used by not only Military and Law Enforcement but beginning shooters as well
- The weapon’s original trigger is not altered in any way reproducing the exact trigger pull used in real world scenarios
From trained professional to beginning shooter the TRS allows for safe, cost effective, realistic training in any environment.
Make the TRS an integral part of your training regimen. Train safe, train smart, train REAL.
3GT is able to demonstrate this system to your unit, so get in touc hto see how the Dvorak TRS System can help you train better and save costs.