- Electric Casefeeder
- Roller Handle
- Strong Mount
- Bullet Tray
- Powdercheck Die
- Low Powder Sensor
- Die set
The basic XL 750 includes the following:
- 1 powder measure with standard large and small powder bars (small bar installed). The small bar throws from 2.1 to 15 grains of powder. The large bar throws from 15 to 55 grains of extruded powder or up to 60 grains of ball/spherical type powder.
- 1 primer system with large and small priming parts (appropriate size installed).
- 1 large and one small primer pick-up tube.
- Low Primer Alarm
- 1 loaded cartridge bin
- 1 toolhead
- 1 powder die
- 1 caliber conversion kit – installed
You will also need (at a minimum):
- Die set (dies are not included with the base unit)
- Powder scale
- Reloading Handbook
- Dial caliper
- Primer flip tray
- Case lube (for bottleneck cartridges)
We suggest that you also get:
- Dillon dies, which are designed for high speed use.
- Extra primer pick-up tubes, if loading more than 100 – 200 rounds per sitting.
- If you are loading more than 500 rounds per reloading session, then the RF-100 Electric Primer Filler is an accessory well worth considering.
- Dillon Case feeder
- A machine cover to keep the unit dust free.
To change calibers, you will need:
- A Die set for the new caliber.
- A Caliber Conversion Kit.
- If you have the optional electric casefeeder you may need a different casefeed plate. Please refer to the caliber conversion chart in the Instruction Manual.
- If you are using the Mr. Bulletfeeder you made need a caliber conversion.
If you want to leave your dies preset, you’ll need:
- Powder die(#20064)
- OR The 750 Quick Change(#22059), which includes a powder measure, powder die, toolhead and a toolhead stand. This allows you to leave your dies and powder charge set up and dedicated to a specific cartridge for faster, easier caliber changes.
We can help you with all aspects of setting up and optimising performance of this press.