The new long range, precision LA105 Woomera (an Australian Aboriginal word for “spear thrower”) was developed with the advice and experience of Australian and US military snipers.
The LA105 rifle delivers full custom fit, finish and performance for the shooting enthusiast. The LA105 features the acclaimed KRG X-Ray chassis system. The X-Ray Chassis features Polymer panels for light weight and to eliminate heat transfer to/from the shooter’s hand. Mounting holes at various positions will take L2 Picatinny rails, Tripod Mount, Barrier stop, etc. Access hole for action mounting screw, so you can remove the action without removing forend. Full-length aluminum backbone that provides for a precision bedding surface as well as eliminates flex. Large magazine release and large grip panels are also included to allow for more customization.
The LA105 is fitted with a heavy barrel and adjustable precision rifle stock from KRG. This brand new Lithgow also features a 10 round detachable magazine, 20 MOA Picatinny rail and proprietary muzzle brake.
The LA105 is long range competition ready right out of the box. The ergonomic adjustments are just what you need to fit your frame so you can pull off the difficult shots.
• 6.5mm Creedmoor
• 24” Heavy Barrel Threaded
• LA105 long range competition ready right out of the box
• Adjustable length of pull from 12.5″ – 15.0
• Adjustable comb height
• Cold hammer forged heavy “Woomera” profile barrel, tuned for extreme long range accuracy
• MLOK & KRG accessory compatible forend
• LA105 trigger is 3-way adjustable for weight, over-travel and even sear engagement
• 3-position safety catch, unloads trigger when applied
• 3 lug bold, 60 degree throw three lug bolt features fast action, tight lock up and offers extreme accuracy
Check out this video of the LA105 sending 6.5CM pills out to 1 mile!!!
With muzzle brake and butt pad (with no spacer inserts) 1148mm
Note: 3 x 9.5mm spacer inserts are included to adjust the length of pull
4.9kg without magazine with muzzlebrake fitted
5.1kg with empty magazine and muzzlebrake fitted
Aluminium backbone chassis
MAGPUL MLOK and KRG accessory compatible
Replaceable grip panels
Large grip panels (fitted with small from factory)
Polymer mag release extension
Sling stud/Harris Nub
Magpul MOE polymer rails (QTY 2)