The LA102 CrossOver brings Lithgow quality, accuracy, and reliability to centrefire cartridges. The LA102 maintains the military, form-following-function style of the LA101 rifle with reinforced polymer stock, broad flat fore-end and Cerakote™ treated barrel and receiver. Accuracy, now synonymous with the Lithgow Arms brand, is assured by our floated, choked hammer forged barrels with semi-match chambers and three-lug lock up bolts. The new, three lever style trigger module fitted to the LA102 is adjustable for weight, sear engagement, and overdraw.
Each military-grade steel barrel is cold-forged and manufactured on the same machine at Lithgow that makes barrels for the ADF’s Austeyr rifles ensuring their outstanding accuracy.
Local production also ensures spare parts are easily available.
- Barrel: Proprietary military-grade steel, cold hammer-forged, medium varmint weight, target crowned.
- Muzzle thread: M14 x 1 Right hand
- Receiver: High tensile steel with plate recoil lug. Picatinny rail.
- Stock: Floated design with three sling studs.
- Trigger: Single stage, three-way adjustable for weight, sear engagement, and draw length. Factory set at 1.5kg release.
- Safety: Three-position, bolt shroud mounted, rotating safety catch with indicator. Safety catches over-cocks and blocks the firing pin and disconnects the trigger.
- Magazine: Removable, single stack box magazine, polymer construction.