The Ruger American Rifle Predator model includes all the features of the original Ruger American Rifle, plus a moss green stock, a heavier tapered, threaded barrel and a factory installed one-piece aluminium scope rail. This scope package model also features an excellent Vortex Crossfire II 4-12×44 riflescope, complete with rings, factory fitted, bore sighted and ready to shoot right out of the box.
This light varmint configuration is ideal for longer range pest control situations.
“The Ruger American Rifle is a proven performer, delivering outstanding accuracy right out of the box. This new Predator model offers a slightly heavier barrel and other features that our Ruger customers requested”, said Ruger President and Chief Operating Officer Chris Killoy.
The threaded barrels (1/2-28 threads on .223 Rem, .204 Ruger and .22-250 Rem. models, and 5/8-24 on all other calibres) allow fitment of a variety of muzzle accessories.
- Factory fitted Vortex Crossfire II 4-12×44 scope
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user-adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Ergonomic, lightweight moss green composite stock (designed for quick, easy handling) blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations. Swivel studs are installed.
- Soft rubber recoil pad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70 degree throw provides ample scope clearance, and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Another patent-pending innovation is Power Bedding, an integral bedding block system that positively locates the receiver and free- floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- The heavier tapered, threaded barrel is cold hammer-forged, resulting in ultra-precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Rotary magazine fits flush with the stock and offers the smooth feed that has become the hallmark of Ruger rotary magazines.
- Also features a factory installed one-piece aluminum scope rail.
- Also Includes: magazine; sling swivel studs.
- Barrel length: 22″
- Weight: 7.60 pounds